Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Good Ones

   Teamwork is so important that it is virtually impossible for you to reach the heights of your capabilities or make the money that you want without becoming very good at it.  

 Happiness is a choice. You can choose to be happy. There's going to be stress in life, but it's your choice whether you let it affect you or not.

   When obstacles arise, you change your direction to reach your goal; you do not change your decision to get there.

   It is important that we forgive ourselves for making mistakes. We need to learn from our errors and move on.

   Tolerance is giving to every other human being every right that you claim for yourself.

   To conquer frustration, one must remain intensely focused on the outcome, not the obstacles.

   I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And because I cannot do everything, I will not refuse to do the something that I can do.

   I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are making new things, trying new things, learning, living, pushing yourself, changing yourself, changing your world. You're doing things you've never done before, and more importantly, you're doing something.

   Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.



No comments:

Post a Comment