Powered By Blogger

Saturday, February 10, 2018

Protect Yourself (with masks or glasses) for your health

Protect Your Face

My towns in Myanmar is dusty. We do not clean streets on regular basis, in fact we never sweep since street commissioning. And storm drain system in ruins. As a plumbing and HVAC mechanical engineer, I am surely knows that if the storm drain system is clean and is being maintained in good condition, you, your family and animals can live in there, and they do

One time I used to live a place called Upland, California by the San Gabriel Mountains. The little town is located by the foothills of Snowy (in Winter) Mountain. One long time ago, snow melted and the little town was flooded big time. All those plantations (mainly manned and owned by Japanese-Americans at that time) of Citrus Trees were destroyed forever. Since then farmers sold their land to developers who built the community named “Upland”. The developer/city planners systematically design storm drainage system so there will not be no floods forever to that area. The storm drains in that residential neighborhood are so good, a lot of wonderful animals’ families live there. One morning I got out of the house and I saw that someone standup and staring at me, that was Mr Racoon and his family

My point here is my cities in my country is polluted. Polluted big time. In order to save your kids, school children, old and young from Asthma, COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), Emphysema, Cystic Fibrosis (Lungs Infections and Respiratory Complications)


No comments:

Post a Comment