Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 12, 2018

Norma

Norma

Norma Williamson was my roommate. Actually, I rented a room from her house in tiny beautiful city called “Orange” in Orange County, California. Her husband was with US Air Force by the rank of Lieutenant Colonel (Retired). She always told me the they bought that property and house in 1970s and she said that there were not a lot of houses back then but there were great deals of monkeys among citrus trees plantation, railroads in their backyards, huge ‘Sunkist’ factory. You still go to Ontario, California and see “Sunkist’ huge steel empty shell structure still standing there. Times. A living proof of immortality

Norma has “Great Dane” named “Mattie”. Mattie and Norma know each other. Mattie has long legs, I took her out for good walk every evening or walks in the mornings on weekends. She was always excited to see me and I felt the same sensation. Once we get to the park early morning, I took the leash out of her and we ran like crazy. One time “Mattie’ had so much fun she overlooked the pond on track and she fell. I was laughing and said “how come you did not see the pond on the track, it was embarrassing, wasn’t it, Mattie?” at that time I did not know her eyesight was failing. She was getting old

When I moved out, Norma and Mattie were fine. But, Mattie was the first one to go due to severe heart problems. Then, Norma

To this days, I am recalling all the voices and data of Norma and Mattie vividly

They had been very good to me, Mattie accompanied me when I was away from my mother in the lonely world. Norma prepared breakfast, bed for me, treated me as her biological son, taught me the way how Irish live. I taught her internet and protected from advantage takers to senior generation. I never wanted to leave Norma and Mattie, but, …. , I have to work to make money to survive. I did whatever my best for the benefit of Norma and Mattie

Here in this world, economy, job situations and nature dictate human beings still

Years after, I just started volunteering for available Senior Centres and Animal Shelters  


   

No comments:

Post a Comment